Portfolio entries showing up twice on single page site

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Portfolio entries showing up twice on single page site

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sevenpelicans
    Participant

The portfolio entries are showing up twice on my homepage, once at the top (intended via insertion of shortcode) and again below my Creative & Professional Network section (unintended- no shortcode). I’ve selected a different page to be the “default portfolio page” in the Theme Options page as well.

Just FYI, the site is intended to be a single page site, however I’ve created a “test” page and marked it as the default portfolio page to try and solve this problem, with no luck. The main page I’ve created is using the “portfolio 3 column sorted full width” template.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

http://jbowmandesign.com/

Raghavendra

Pls do not use “portfolio 3 column sorted full width” as the template if you already inserted a shortcode into that page. This template generates portfolio thumbnails on its own and hence the shortcode inserted will be redundant. You can use either One Column No Sidebar template for your home page.

sevenpelicans
    Participant

Makes perfect sense, I knew I was missing something simple. Thank yoU!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Portfolio entries showing up twice on single page site’ is closed to new replies.