Portfolio Custimization

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    herbjoseph

Hello again,

I am having issues with the portfolio.

I would like to feature 6 projects that we have done for our clients, and I would like to use the clients logo as the featured image in the portfolio images. However these logos come in various sizes and shapes. So I was just going to put a border around the images, using illustrator, so I have control of the shapes of the images.

But I’m unsure where to put the borders because I don’t know where the portfolio will cut it off. Is there an optimal image dimension for portfolio images? Or can you tell me the dimensions the portfolio is set to display?

Veena

These are the image dimensions – small => 295 x 220
    medium => 550 x 400
    large => 820 x 400
    square => 450 x 450
    We have set it as ‘medium’.
    You can change it in loop-portfolio.php and see which image size will be good for your portfolio images.Also pls go through the portfolio shortcodes section in Agile documentation in which you can see how you can set the image size.

andresgmz
    Participant

Hello Guys
    Im creating a portfolio animals care sheet for an animal clinic, I would like to know where or how can I change the titles of the portfolio for different options.
    Project details, clients, Project date, author.
    also change the color and text of the button for PROJECT URL

Attached pictures !!

Thank you for your time.

Andres

Veena

You can learn from http://www.solostream.com/blog/tutorials/translate-wordpress-theme/ about translating your site into your language. Pls make sure you add the entry for your language into wp-config.php file like this –

define ('WPLANG', 'fr_FR');

Pls use the pot files in ‘agile/languages’ folder as a template to create .po files.http://www.poedit.net/ -Poedit is the popular free editor for creating .po and the corresponding binary .mo files.
    You need to do an update in POEdit to see all the strings.

Or

You can edit it all by changing the file named single-portfolio.php .
    But the safest way to change is by using the translation tool, so that you will be able to change the strings without touching original file.

Pls use this custom CSS in themeoptions to change the button color –

.portfolio-link .button {
    background: #000;
    color:#fff;
    border: transparent;
    }

Pls open a new thread if you have any further queries.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.