Porfolio Page – Change Single Portfolio Item Header Image

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Squash Theme Support Porfolio Page – Change Single Portfolio Item Header Image

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wujibifan

I can’t see in the docs how to change the image in the single item portfolio page – the page that opens when clicking to the gallery of portfolio items. This page seems to be a template used to view all portfolio items individually.

In Firebug the image seems to be assigned using css (custom.css), but I don’t have that assigned in my custom css file in the cpanel. Is there another custom.css file I need to make the change to, or should I use the custom css in the cpanel for theme options?

Alternatively, should I edit the page template, which typically is not the best practice.

I’m asking because I need to move the site from the dev location to the final domain and don’t want to have to reassign all the links when I move the site.

Any tips are welcome.

Thanks for the great theme, it’s one the easiest to customize I’ve used. I’ve hacked this theme (adding gizmos with css) quite a bit without issue.

Thanks again,

Brian

Nexus

The portfolio images are derived from setting Feature Image as described here – https://codex.wordpress.org/Post_Thumbnails. I am not sure why we would use Custom CSS for this and hence I need to take a deeper look. If you still have trouble, pls reply as a private message here with the site URL and a temporary login to the WordPress dashboard and I can take a look.
    Thanks!

wujibifan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Clearing our the custom.css file should work. You should be able to set the background header images then. I believe the latest version of Squash had this taken care of. Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Squash Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.