Phone slider not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Amper

Hi. I don’t know why but the iPhone slider is not working on my site.

http://www.ironicthought.com/mobile-apps/

Could you please advise?

Amper

Hi. I’m not quite sure what has happened with the Agile WP theme but everything was working last week however today when I’ve checked the site this error (on the iPhone slider) is happening in other places as well.

For example, if I use Safari the slogan slider on the home page (www.ironicthought.com) is not working – but on Chrome it is working. If I use the developer tools I am getting this error “TypeError: ‘undefined’ is not a function (evaluating ‘jQuery(‘.flex-slider-container .flexslider’). flexslider’)”

This is the same error I see on the iPhone slider on both Chrome and Safari.

Any assistance you can provide in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

Raghavendra

Looks like you have a plugin named Asynchronous Javascript loaded which I believe is causing this issue. I see script errors on your site which says JQuery is not defined (implies JQuery is not loaded).

If you still have trouble, I would need a temp login to your site to debug this further. Thanks

Amper

Hi. That’s great. That fixed the issue. Thanks. Out of curiosity what plugins would you recommend (that you know work with the Agile WP theme) for improving page load times (which was the reason I installed that plugin)?

Many thanks again,
    Andrew

Raghavendra

We just use the caching plugin WP Super Cache or WP Total Cache and enable compression to speed up page load for the user. We often profile our code in Developer tools to check for performance issues on the frontend. I have not experimented much with the type of plugin you had issues with.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.