persistent gap in header area below main nav – suggestions?

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support persistent gap in header area below main nav – suggestions?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    daveyola
    Participant

so, i notice that when i edit various pages with site origin builder – and this happens when i leave title as is, or when i replace title area with a prebuilt layout – my primary nav gets really strange!

i’ve used some CSS from this forum to set the logo to reduce when user scrolls down – which works great – but when you land on page, there is suddenly this huge white space/gap between the primary nav bar/logo row and the content below

even when i try to set header height in theme settings, it seems to ignore the setting…

any thoughts on a simple fix?

Raghavendra

Can I get a link to the site? That will help us debug the issue.

daveyola
    Participant

sorry, it’s in dev mode on wpengine – but is there something specific that i can pull from there to show you?

daveyola
    Participant

oh, duh, you know what = i think it’s a simple cache issue. just pulled up site in chrome as a test user and it seems fine again.

only thing i’m struggling with is padding right below the logo when i scroll and it shrinks – seems to drop out of line with nav items and sits flush at the edge. i’ll post a question about that separately!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.