Partial Sample Data Import

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    agencydesign

It appears not all of the sample data has imported into my theme. WooCommerce is not activated, so anything related to that is not importing (understood, from the documentation). I am receiving the “All Done!” message at the end of the import. Missing is all images related to sample posts – I am also unable to use any of the image shortcodes when creating a new post. Can you advise me on how to import the missing components? At the moment I am not able to use the blog functionality (sample data or otherwise). Thanks!

agencydesign
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

At present I am unable to login to your installation. Pls check.

It is easy to import all images during sample data import. You just need to ensure that “Download and import file attachments” checkbox is checked in order for the images to be imported when you do an import.

Pls have a look at this video for help –

https://www.livemeshthemes.com/support/faqs/agile-theme-how-to-setup-theme-and-revolution-slider-youtube-video/

agencydesign
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I did my best to see what could be the issue – disabled all plugins and tried to import too but no matter what we do, no image gets imported for some reason. This happens even when I try to import by invoking the twenty fourteen default theme. Have not come across this situation before.

Fortunately, we are able to set Featured Image on the blog posts, portfolio entries etc. and they show up in the respective pages and posts without issues. In your case, you just need to set the featured image manually for all posts/portfolio items(which you would need to anyway since images we provide are just placeholders). Sorry, could not help more on this. You can try reinstalling WordPress once to check if that resolves the issue. Hope this helps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.