parallax background appdev 1.4

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    easyePL

it seems that after IE udpate I have some problems with pictures in the background.
    Under IE 11 pictures are not extended full width of the screen.
    It looks like this:
    http://easye.home.pl/para.png

[segment id=”home2-heading” class=”slogan” background_color=’#374a4e’ background_image=”…..jpg” parallax_background=”true” ]

it looks like the pictures in the background were jumping on the screen ^^

easyePL

fix_background=”true” doesn’t work too.

easyePL
    This reply has been marked as private.
    livemesh
    Keymaster

easyePL – looking at the available options. Will post a solution within next few hours. Pls stay tuned. Thanks!

livemesh
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    livemesh
    Keymaster

I checked your site as well as the demo site and everything looks and functions great on IE11 + Windows 8.1 desktop version. The metro version (probably a scaled down version of IE11) struggles a bit with parallax animation but I do not see any examples of backgrounds not spanning full width as seen the screenshots you sent. Do let me know if you still see examples of this issue happening on desktop version of IE11 and pls specify how I can reproduce it. Sorry – this took some time since I had to have Windows 8.1 installed on my Mac OS X but hope I am better prepared now to tackle your future IE queries 🙂 Thanks.

easyePL

You see, everything appears fine, after upgradeing to 1.5, and adding smooth scroll function.
    Its fine for me, but if i would like to disable it backgrounds are not spanning to full width.

easyePL

PS. Thanks for adding WP Gallery for home page !
    Its Great !

livemesh
    Keymaster

If you have an instance where the background not spanning entire browser width, let me know and I can take a look. I do not think it would be an IE issue (you never know with IE though). Wherever I looked on your site, IE11 seemed to show backgrounds spanning full width…

Glad things are looking better for you with the new update 🙂

easyePL

take a look on my website – reduce it (zoom out) with CRT+-. Under IE 11 shows exactly the images are not spanning to full width.

easyePL

I have to give up at background_speed, becouse when pictures are not spanning entire browser width it just jumps up and down. Can You take a look on IE 11.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.