Pages with Revolution Slider Won't Load

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support Pages with Revolution Slider Won't Load

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Installed Invent theme 2 weeks ago. All working fine including pages with the Revolution Sliders. Suddenly now only pages with the Rev Slider will get hung at trying to open the Slider. The rest of the contact will eventually show up but takes forever and sometimes get a “505 Gateway” error. Other pages on the site open fine if they do not have the Rev Slider.
    NOTE: This started occurring about the same time I installed the Pro version of Livemesh Widgets?? But some of the pages that won’t load do not have one of these widgets??
    Home Page for site is : WorkshopsInDoorCounty.com – This page has the Rev Slider issue
    Another page that opens just fine (does not have the Rev Slider) is http://workshopsindoorcounty.com/staff/
    Thanks

I have created a temp Admin account
    Username: livemeshsupport
    Password: livemesh4671

Veena

I have deactivated some plugins including livemesh pro version plugin but the issue persists . Can you pls try update revolution slider plugin and see if that makes any difference.

If that doesn’t work then you need to contact your hosting provider since it seems to be server side issue .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.