page name and slug changing by itself?

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support page name and slug changing by itself?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Phil Man

Hello,

Thank you for all your support you have given me till now!

This is an issue I’ve had since day one.

Whenever i work in the front-end editor and press the ‘update” button and then go to the backend editor very often the page name will change to either a team profile name or a portfolio name.

e.g. the home page: “BP Analytics Home Page” name will change to “Sheila Berdugo” or TY Realty.
    What also changes each time is the “remove title header” option. it un-checks itself.

This problem occurs on all the pages.

http://www.bpanalytics.com

Phil Man
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

When you say front-end editor, do you mean the Visual Composer one? I found a number of problems with it like duplication of page sections etc. and stopped using it. Generally we don’t recommend the front-end editor of Visual Composer.

Phil Man

yes, this is with the front-end Visual Composer editor.
    Do you think it will get fixed any time soon?
    Until then I will avoid using it!

Thank you

Phil

Raghavendra

I will give a try and let you know. Thanks for reporting this.

Phil Man

Hi,

Has there been any recent fixes to the front-end editor of Visual Composer or should we still stay away from it due to the old issues it had like duplication of page sections etc.

Thanks

Phil

Raghavendra

We still recommend staying away from front-end editor for Agile/FitPro. Last time we checked, the front-end issues were still there and rather unpredictable.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.