Page builder not working correctly

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Fusion Theme Support Page builder not working correctly

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Kasimir Kuusela Kasimir Kuusela 5 hours, 54 minutes ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kasimir Kuusela
    Kasimir Kuusela
    Participant

Content in pagebuilder rows/widgets, page sections etc. is mix of text and code / shortcodes and can’t be edited like it’s supposed to be. See attached screenshots.

How to fix this?

Attachments:
    Veena
    Veena

Can you pls share a link to your site with a temp login here as a private msg, will help import siteorigin page builder demo data.

Kasimir Kuusela
    Kasimir Kuusela
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena
    Veena
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kasimir Kuusela
    Kasimir Kuusela
    Participant

I have started to re-create so those parts work but none of the imported demo-content works.

If you check for example the device slider which is synced with tabs cant be edited. It’s just SiteOrigin Editor text widget full of code/shortcodes. See attached photo.

All imported page sections are similar to this.

Attachments:
    Veena
    Veena

The above shared page (screenshot) is created using shortcodes which is the old way of creating pages.
    Instead of shortcodes you can use siteorigin widgets .
    You can remove that codes and use the widget “Device Slider”.
    Directly converting the pages which is created by shortcodes to siteorigin builder pages won’t work properly. You need to recreate each section using the siteorigin widgets.

Kasimir Kuusela
    Kasimir Kuusela
    Participant

So basically all the demo content is useless?

OK, can you please then help me to create device slider which is synced to tabs same way that it is in the demo content because that is really important to us and our client.

Veena
    Veena

You were right. The imported widgets are showing siteorigin widget instead of the actual widget, device slider. I tried importing pagebuilder demo layout in a fresh page and this issue exists.
    Will get back to you on this shortly.
    Sorry for the trouble caused.

Kasimir Kuusela
    Kasimir Kuusela
    Participant

Any news on this ticket?

Kasimir Kuusela
    Kasimir Kuusela
    Participant

I’m still waiting for response. The synced device slider with tabs was pretty much the main reason we purchased this theme so we need to get it working.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.