Our Portfolio Section

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    DjKnock

2 Questions,

1: Could I remove the portfolio “categories tabs” that show up on the homepage?

2: How could I get rid of project details section on portfolio?

Raghavendra

1) If you do not need the category tab, you can use the [show_post_snippets] shortcode for displaying the portfolio items on home page. Pls go through the documentation for this shortcode for more details.

2) If you do not need the details section, you can modify the single-portfolio.php file and remove the contents that populate the same (pls remove line numbers 49 to 94). It should be fairly trivial change. Also, pls make sure you remove the class ninecol from the line number 30 in the file.

DjKnock

I tried it out but had to revert to the old settings that worked, since I had made it look quite funny, is there anyway I can privately send you my log in for assistance on this?

Veena

Yes,pls give login credentials of your site as a private message here.

DjKnock
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

1.Pls add the following custom CSS in themeoptions –

#portfolio-section.showcase-section #showcase-filter{
    display:none;
    }

2.We have already resolved!Pls check.

DjKnock

This worked thank you! It’s gone on the portfolio in the homepage, I might of missed to be 100% clear on this, I did however want to remove the filtering tabs on the Portfolio Page itself as well, I noticed this code only took off the categorizing tabs in the homepage as primarly requested, is these another custom css code I can put in to remove it from the Portfolio Page as well though? Thank you guys!

Veena

Pls add the following custom CSS in themeoptions –

#showcase-template #showcase-links {
    display: none;
    }

DjKnock

Worked like a charm, thank you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Our Portfolio Section’ is closed to new replies.