Other translations missing

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    greatify

Hi,

The “Home” term is not translated even though the code in the breadcrumbs file is there and the translation is done in the .po file. See screenshots.

On a sidenote, there are a lot stuff that don’t translate in your theme and it is very disappointing. For example, all these content types are not translatable (WPML compatible) : Team Profiles, Showcase Slides, Gallery, Pricing Plan, Testimonials. Also, the MailChimp subscription form is not translatable.

It is not the first time I talk to you about translations missing, and you still did not offer a solution. However, it is clearly indicated in your theme description, before to buy it, that it is “Translation Ready”. Is it partially translation-ready so you should not promote that.

Thank you to fix these issues.

Raghavendra

Something really strange with the installation if that basic translation is not working. I am perfectly able to translate this string in my breadcrumbs. I tried two languages including the one you are using and they both worked fine.

We actually checked two developer installations and both independently verified that translation is actually happening. Can you quickly create a new installation and see if you can reproduce the issue?

I am sorry to hear you are still having trouble with this. We have not had anyone report this issue for this theme or any other of ours.

greatify

Alright, so I created a new and clean installation with your Fusion theme. The only plugins activated is your Livemesh Tools and the translation plugin (Polylang). I activated two languages (English and French) and still the same contents are not translatable. See the screenshot.

Raghavendra

I will check polylang plugin for translation. Are you able to translate though with regular POEdit tool using po/mo file? At least the strings like Home should be translatable? We may have some compatibility issues with polylang but I wanted to know whether basic translations for strings like ‘Home’ is happening or not.

greatify

The word “Home” is translated in Poedit files but still appears in English in the French version of the website. See the screenshots of my first post…

Raghavendra

I have attached a screenshot with the translation done for French post using polylang and theme translation done using POEdit. Is this something not working for you?

greatify

Nevermind, it works for “Home” with Poedit. It does not work with the child theme tho…

Raghavendra

Will check with the child theme and get back to you. Thanks.

Raghavendra

Works with the Fusion child theme too. Pls check the screenshot. Thanks

apa-sl
    Participant

I’ve started to use polylang plugin for multilang and had no problems with translating Testimonials (and linking lanugage versions as 1 testimonial entity).

greatify

That’s very strange, because I installed a fresh new installation of WordPress, installed Focus theme and Polylang. And still does not work. I am not crazy… it does NOT work! Am I missing something, a setting or what? Can you send screenshots of your theme and Polylang settings??

greatify

Can you see these settings with ALL the content types? See the screenshot.

I can’t even enable translation for most of the content types of the Fusion theme.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Fusion Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.