Order pages in smart lava-Lamp Menu

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Order pages in smart lava-Lamp Menu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cheech

Hi there,

I’m working on a site for a surfshop using your AppDev Theme…

I love the way the Lava-Lamp Menu works!

But… I have several Single Pages set up, each of them for specific information, and each containing different page sections. eg Surf (Shop, Team, Weather, Boards), School/Accommodation (Info, Reservation form, Tariffs), Shopping (will have Woocommerce in a later stadium, now first portfolio with second hand boards), and Contact (Contact Us page).

On the Home page everything is fine. Order of the pages is as should be (following order given in Pages edit).

PROBLEM: When I click on the 2nd Single Page Surf, the Page sections appear which is great, but also the order of the following Pages changes? The one that is active appears next to the Home which is not too bad, but the order of the following Pages (not Page Sections) differs (See attached image files/prtscreens)

Thanks for your advice,
    Guy

Cheech
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Why don’t you create separate menus for each of your single page sites in Appearance->Menus and then use them by setting the custom menu in the page edit window? That should provide you with maximum flexibility in the menu and also will help create appropriate internal links of your choice and in custom order.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.