One Pager Scrolling

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pete999

Hi

My One Pager is set as demo with Home page, with menu showing Home -Intro – Features – Team – Pricing. Now if I choose Pricing Tab and then Team tab page scrolls correctly down to pricing then up to Team.

But when I choose Home I want page to also scroll up to home tab like the rest of the menu tabs. How can I achieve this? At the moment when choosing Home tab its treated like non-one pager.

If this can be achieved, will it also work when choosing other pages for autobuilt nav menu like the blog or portfolio. If not can we use custom CSS or something?

Thanks
    pete

pete999
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Isn’t the back to top button meant for this? I hope I am understanding your query right – looks like you just want the option to let users to navigate to the top of the page after scrolling to various sections.

If you really need this, it is possible to achieve this by discarding auto-built menu and creating a regular WordPress menu manually with all the links to various page sections and a Home navigation menu item which has URL like – http://yourdomain.com/#container instead of the default – http://yourdomain.com/ as URL. This will make the Home link to jump to the top and will also help user to move back to home page when other pages like Blog are open.

pete999

Hi

Homepage scrolling fine now, thanks.

How can I get the same effect single page site scrolling for blog, portfolio and shop?

In your live preview demo there is a mix of single page site, and then blog, shop and portfolio is under page tab in menu and this is not part of single page site scrolling.

Thanks
    pete

Nexus

The single page scrolling is only possible to navigate within page sections and not to other pages. Blog, Portfolio and shop pages are not page sections and hence cannot be part of that scrolling experience.

pete999

OK thanks, I thought that might be the case 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘One Pager Scrolling’ is closed to new replies.