Not Receiving E-mail from Theme Contact Form

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Not Receiving E-mail from Theme Contact Form

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I entered the contact form in the Widget area. Had trouble displaying this in the beginning and I seem to recall coming across something on the message board that said to enter this code below the Contact Info Widget in a Text widget:

[contact_form mail_to=“kevin@epicbusinessapps.com” subject=”false” web_url=”false”]

Seemed to do the trick for displaying the form properly, but guess I assumed anything entered into the form would be e-mailed to that address. Can you please let me know what I need to do to be able to receive e-mails? Thank you!

http://epic.epicbusinessapps.com/

Ernesto

Hi, there’s a way to check if there’s a problem with the template or with your WP Installation, download the plugin “Contact Form 7” and try it on your webpage.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Ernesto

Hi! Yes, you can modify the code .textarea {height: 10px} and that will allow you to shorten the message box.

Hope thats useful!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Not Receiving E-mail from Theme Contact Form’ is closed to new replies.