Not all items are translated

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gerben DerksGerben Derks
    Participant

Hi,

Can you give me some information where i can edit the text (language) for the foto’s in the blog of FitPro (expand & details?)

Also I would like to change the button (in the team slider) See Bio Trainers.

Please help me!

VeenaVeena

1.You can use a translation file (using POEdit to change the data in languages directory) to change to any string you like. If you do an update in the en_US.po (or another depending on your site language) file, you should see strings like details, expand etc. in the strings list available for translation. You would then be able to input any alternate string of your choice there.

You can get information from http://www.solostream.com/blog/tutorials/translate-wordpress-theme/ about translating your site into your language.

Pls use the pot files in ‘fitpro/languages’ folder as a template to create .po files. http://www.poedit.net/ -Poedit is the popular free editor for creating .po and the corresponding binary .mo files.

You may need to do an update in POEdit to see all the strings. Do reach out to us in case you find something that is not translation ready.

2. Try to modify the string in file framework/shortcodes/trainer-shortcodes.php .

Gerben DerksGerben Derks
    Participant

Okay,

Thanks! I’ve done the po edit. But the strings were not there.

And do you know where I can find expand and details of the images in the blog?

VeenaVeena

That too you can change in the po edit file. Can you pls hit the update button in po edit and save the changes and check?

Gerben DerksGerben Derks
    Participant

Thanks. I tried it a few times. But it doesn’t work also manualy i don’t find the strings.

VeenaVeena

Then you can change it in theme files , Pls find the strings in framework/functions/thumbnail-functions.php and modify the strings accordingly. Pls use child theme to preserve the theme file changes otherwise ll lose the changes once you update theme.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.