Not all contents are being loaded. WooCommerce data.

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Not all contents are being loaded. WooCommerce data.

Tagged: , , , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    raihanflores

Hi,

I am trying to setup the demo page for Agile with the sample data but it seems not all are being imported. I followed the instructions and also got the latest sample data but still there are parts here and there that are not being displayed. You can go to theindievelopers.com to see it your self. It is a copy of your demo according to the youtube video.

Also the WooCommerce shop is not working a revolution slider is being presented instead.

It would be nice if you can help me setup the demo page and fully integrated to WooCommerce just like what you have in your live preview.

Thanks,
    Ryann

Ernesto

Hi! Just checking, have you downloaded the latest WP version and the latest version of the Theme? If you havent, please update your WP and Theme, disable all of your plugins and only activate those necessary for import. Import sample data afterweards and let us know if the problem continues!

Cheers!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.