Not able to install theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    emoutisheva

Hi,

please, help me install the theme.

I am moving to a new host and kept getting a php error undefined function. So I decided to install the theme fresh. I went to Upload, selected the agile.zip file and got this error:

Unpacking the package.

Installing the theme.

Theme Installed successfully.

Warning: fopen(/home/61/91/2019161/web/wp-content/themes/agile/style.css) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/61/91/2019161/web/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3598

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/61/91/2019161/web/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3601

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/61/91/2019161/web/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3604
    Actions: Preview | Activate | Return to Themes page

Please, assist.

emoutisheva

BTW,

this is error message I was getting after I moved the site to the new host:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_multisite() in /home/61/91/2019161/web/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/functions_wordpress.class.php on line 97

Ernesto

Hi,

Use your FTP to make sure that the file: wp-content/themes/agile/style.css is loaded to your server.
    Let me know if that solved the problem.

emoutisheva

Thank you, was able to get the theme installed. I would like to change the Testimonials tab in the dashbourd to read Profiles. Could you tell me which file to edit?

Thanks!

Ernesto

Hi,
    You´l need to change the .po file of your corresponding language.
    Take a look at the corresponding section of the Documentation for more info.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.