No mobile menu on tablets

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    elcanario

Hello,

the mobile menu does not appear on tablets. On Smartphones it does.
    It looks like, the menu does appear under 784px screen width, but not on my ipad mini for example.
    What can i do? I need the mobile menu on tablets…

Ernesto

Hi, could you send us a link to your webpage so we can inspect the issue?

elcanario

Sure, it is wordpress.psdcard.de

Ernesto

Hi! We’ll try to make it appear on any screensize. Go to your Custom CSS Section in your Theme Options Panel and enter the following code:

#mobile-menu-toggle {
    display: block;
    position: static;}

Let me know if that helped!

elcanario

Thank you, now the mobile menu is displayed additionally to the normal menu on tablet and desktop (screenshot attached). But i only need the menu on tablets instead of the normal menu, not on desktops…

Ernesto

Hi, I entered your webpage and now the mobile menu is the only one showing up. Did you manage to fix this issue?

elcanario

It does not work for me, nothing has changed. I made a screenshot of my ipad displaying the website…
    Do you have any idea what the problem might be?

Ernesto

Hi, could you enter with your tablet to the demo site of the template? To see if the same problem occurs with the theme’s demo on your tablet. If it does not, did you make any CSS changes that could be causing this?

elcanario

You are right, even on the demo site of the template, the mobile menu does not appear. I tried it on my ipad with safari and chrome… Later i will try it on another tablet… maybe it is mine. I do not know how it would be possible, but if it works for you that is the only explanation.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.