NEXT PROJECT button not working on last portfolio item

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support NEXT PROJECT button not working on last portfolio item

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kagamushu

Hi,i have an issue when viewing the last portfolio item: when i click on the Next Project button, it goes back to the second last item instead of looping back to the beginning.
    Is there a way to fix this?
    thanks

Ernesto

Hi! Could you send us a link to your webpage so we can inspect the issue by ourselves?

Cheers!

kagamushu

hello:
    smithandbarber.ca

Nexus

I have notified the developer about this and we will fix it in the coming update. Thanks for pointing it to us.

kagamushu

hello,
    can you think of any workaround? Or point me in the right direction as to what file might need to be modified? If not when is the next update?
    thanks

Nexus

I will give you a workaround for this, that will hide the next project navigation not to display for the last project. Pls paste the following code into custom css in theme options.

.single-portfolio.postid-5895 .loop-nav .next { display: none; }

Also, our developers are working on this to solve the issue. I will let you know when the update is ready. Thanks!

kagamushu

thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘NEXT PROJECT button not working on last portfolio item’ is closed to new replies.