New version and menus does not work

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Enigmatic Theme Support New version and menus does not work

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Raghavendra

Keeping 1.1 is not an option since it is really old version – about 4 year old and we won’t be able do much about fixing the same. I am trying to see what’s wrong with the test site – but I am unable to delete the theme and reupload (we do have some errors in the page which suggest that theme files are missing). Can you pls look into the issue? Can you try to delete the existing 3.6 theme and reupload the latest version from the Themes page in WordPress Admin? Something not right with the test site configuration.

Per Olof Olsson
    Participant

Now I have deleted the old Thema.
    Downloaded the latest release from your site

Tried to upload the files from the ZIP file.
    But the I got this answer

“Are you sure you want to do this?
    Please try again.”

With a link under Please….

If I click on that link nothing happens.

The only way is to unpack the files and manually upload them
    to the Themes folder. I have done that again with the latest files
    but the same problem appears.

Raghavendra

This is a site issue which needs to be addressed. Pls have a look here on possible causes and resolutions –

https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/are-you-sure-you-want-to-do-this-error-wordpress/

Alternatively, you can setup everything on your local machine using MAMP/WAMP to test out the new version instead of fighting server issues in the development server. Only disadvantage would be you won’t be able to share the link with us to a local installation.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Enigmatic Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.