Need Mobile Menu to display for iPad

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Austin Theme Support Need Mobile Menu to display for iPad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    WpGirlD12
    Participant

Hello,

Can you provide me with the CSS to enable the mobile menu to display on iPad? I have noticed that the header menu bar is too big as it is covering up my flexslider on the Home Page, when in Portrait view on iPad.
    https://nancywinberg.com/

Thank you for your help.
    -Nancy W.

Raghavendra

Pls use Custom CSS-

@media only screen and (max-width: 1024px) {
    #mobile-menu, #mobile-menu-toggle {
        display: block;
    }
    #primary-menu {
        display: none !important;
    }
    .site-branding a {
        display: inline-block;
        text-align: center;
    }
    .site-title { 
    text-align: center;
    }
    }

I should also mention that the mobile menu won’t work exactly it would on mobile unless we implement some Javascript changes. Pls apply the above and see what I am talking about.

WpGirlD12
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for this code, it seems to work great. What would be even better is if the menu would switch to mobile menu display whenever the menu bar width expanded to show two lines of content- (the logo on top and the page links below.) This occurs for certain screen sizes between tablet and full screen dimensions, beginning at 1026 up to around 1404 for my tests.

Please provide new CSS for this function if its possible
    https://nancywinberg.com/

Thanks again, Nancy W.

Raghavendra

It is not easy to know programmatically when the page links drop down below the logo. This can be done to a limited extent in JS only and will only complicate things further. I wouldn’t recommend pursuing such a solution.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Austin Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.