Nav bar – adjusting the menu position

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Nav bar – adjusting the menu position

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    greglr
    Participant

Hello
    I’m looking for a way or a custom css code to adjust the position of the menu in the nav bar, for the header and sticky menu. I would like to down it, including the icon cart, to center with the logo.
    Any help will be appreciate.
    Greg.

Nexus

Pls reply as a private message here with the site URL and a temporary login to the WordPress dashboard and I can take a look. Thanks!

Raghavendra

Also, you can give a try increasing/decreasing the values assigned to the top attribute below and see if they align better with the logo –

.woocommerce-site .cart-contents { top; 50px; }

.woocommerce-site #header.sticky .cart-contents { top; 20px; }

#header.sticky #primary-menu { top: 20px; }

#primary-menu { top: 50px; }

greglr
    Participant

It works fine (with “top:” in place of “top;” in the two first line). Thanks for your support. Could you tell me also how i can change the icon cart?

Raghavendra

To change the icon cart, you will have to edit the file (override the function mo_display_cart_in_header in child theme) {theme directory}/woocommerce/woocommerce-integration.php file at line number 85. You can choose other icons as posted in the support link below (modify icon-cart-2 string) –

https://www.livemeshthemes.com/support/faqs/how-to-use-500-icon-fonts-bundled-with-the-theme/

Raghavendra

Sorry about the typo there in the CSS – thanks for pointing it out and glad you got it working.

greglr
    Participant

Thanks for your support. A good thing to know that link. How can i add an icon to the list embed with the theme?

Raghavendra

List embed within the theme – not sure about what you are referring to. Can you pls elaborate? A screenshot will help. Thanks

greglr
    Participant

In fact my idea is to add an icon to the list of 500 icons, and after use it with a markup like others icons bundled with the theme.

Nexus

You can add as many icons as you need as long as you regenerate the icon fonts yourself and put them to the / css / icon-fonts folder and change the icon-fonts.css file with the css generated by icomoon. Please take a backup of the folder before doing these. Also I would suggest you read the icomoon instructions before going ahead with this.

Here is the link http://icomoon.io/

Hope that helps.

greglr
    Participant

Thanks for the tips. Sounds a little complicated but I’ll try.

Nexus

Ok. Thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Nav bar – adjusting the menu position’ is closed to new replies.