multiple questions

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Roelof van der Wal
    Participant

i bought the Fusion theme but i have some questions:

• The donloaded Zip contains multiple ZIP files, 1 is the real them, but where do i need the other zips for?
    • there is no Slider Revolution license included, is that correct? or how to fix that?
    • I like the “page section” method very well, but can i add slider effects to it? I have created text based page sections and i would like to add a slide-in effect to the section when the user scrolls over the page
      Veena

fusion-child.zip is the child theme . It is always advisable to load child theme if you want to modify any theme files .
      Making modifications in child theme will preserve the changes from theme updates.

In revolutionslider-instructions folder you can find fusion theme demo slider and also the revolution slider plugin zip file.

You can find the rev slider plugin file(revslider.zip) in frameworks/plugins folder or in revolution-slider-instructions folder.Pls import the same and activate the plugin . After activating plugin you should see “Slider Revolution” menu in wp-admin menu .And then you ll be able to import /add your slides.
      This plugin has extended license and is fully functional.
      If you want direct support from plugin authors then only there is a need of purchasing separate license .

Pls install livemesh-tools.zip plugin to add all the custompost types of fusion theme.

To install all the demo widgets you need to import widgets.wie file.
      For importing wie file you can use this plugin –
      https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-importer-exporter/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • The forum ‘Fusion Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.