Multiple news page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lyngoclinh

Hi again,

I want to create many page like “news page”. They have layout same “news” page and can filter like “news” page. But they have different contents. I used template “news” at page attributes to create many pages. And they have same layout and same categories. I want each page has different categories (not same categories).

I just tried to install “types – custom fields and custom post types management” (https://wordpress.org/plugins/types/) but I did not know how to create a page like “news page”. Because I did not see “page attributes” when I used this plugin.

Best wishes,
    Linh

Raghavendra

I thought the filtering helps achieve this. When you create news page, you also get to have multiple news category pages which link to other category news pages and also to the one which displays ALL news categories. If you want to mix and match categories (remove some and add others etc.), this is not possible at present with the theme.

You can have a look at this excellent plugin and see if it helps you achieve this –

http://codecanyon.net/item/essential-grid-wordpress-plugin/7563340

lyngoclinh
    This reply has been marked as private.
    lyngoclinh

I just deactived “essential-grid” plugin and my web worked normally. But when I actived “Essential-grid”, my web did not work.

Raghavendra

Looks like a plugin conflict. I deactivated all plugins except essential plugins and the essential grid seems to work well. Pls check your home page now which has an example of an essential grid in a page section named “Essential Grid Test”.

You will need to activate one plugin at a time and see which actually causes the Essential grid to fail.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.