moving from one server to another UI not coming correct

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Fusion Theme Support moving from one server to another UI not coming correct

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear Support,

We are getting an issue while we are moving from one server to another.

All the page builder content is not coming properly so it distort the user interface.

Please look into this asap and update us show that we can go ahead.

I am attaching correct screenshot of production server and live server link mentioned below..
    I did all changes in my development server and there everything is fine and after moving on production everything get distorted

http://instavoice.com/instavoicewp/

Actually page builder section is not coming proper..

Veena

Can i get a temp login to your site as a private reply?

This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

Pagebuilder Pages are not imported properly it seems .
    Can you download the home page layout from your old site and import the layout by replacing the existing content in you new site .

You have the option of manually exporting and importing page builder powered pages.
    To do this open up any page builder powered pages and click the prebuilt layout button in the Page Builder toolbar. Then select Import/Export from the modal sidebar and click download layout.
    Repeat this process on your live site but this time, upload the previously exported layout.
    ie, import the downloaded json file in to your newsite and replace with current content ..

Hi,

How to link another page’s to a particular section on home page, Like I have support, terms and privacy pages, And on the home page I have download section, how to come from terms page to in the home page’s on download section..

Please hep me.

Thsnks for your suppoet

Hi,

How to link another page’s to a particular section on home page, Like I have support, terms and privacy pages, And on the home page I have download section, how to come from terms page to in the home page’s on download section…Actually in the same page (home page) working fine but from other pages link not working..

http://instavoice.com/instavoicewp/wp-admin/

User ID : instavoice
    Password: instavoice

Please help me.

Thanks for your support

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘moving from one server to another UI not coming correct’ is closed to new replies.