Moved servers and all image links in portfolio are now broken

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Moved servers and all image links in portfolio are now broken

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Luke
    Participant

The guy who hosts my website recently moved to a new server so all the websites have SSL certificates. Everything appears to have moved well except links to the images for all the portfolio pages are now broken. When I edit the portfolio page I can see the images, but they appear as a broken image link on the display page.

I made a thread here where I was advised to change the thumbnail generation in the General tab of theme options to “WordPress” from Aqua, which I did and I thought it worked, so I set the thread to resolved, but it turned out it didn’t work.

the website is mcadamcreative.com

Luke
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Pls provide admin rights to the account so that we can access all settings including theme options.

Raghavendra

Also pls ensure we have access to plugins page. Thanks.

Luke
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

You are using a very old version of the theme 2.1.4. Anyway, the images are restored now by changing the Thumbnail Generation Method to WordPress in General tab of theme options. Pls upgrade to the latest version 3.x.

Luke
    Participant

Thanks. This might be a stupid question, but where can I download the update? I checked on envato, but it doesn’t register me as having purchased it, so I must have purchased it somewhere else.

Raghavendra

We only sell this theme on ThemeForest and you or someone on your behalf should have purchased it from here – https://themeforest.net/item/extinct-retro-vintage-portfolio-wordpress-theme/5449276

Luke
    Participant

I think I bought it under an account that uses my old email, but I can’t remember the password and I can’t do a password reset because I had to shut the old email down because it was getting 150 spam emails a day. Is there any way to update if I can’t access the account that purchased the original theme?

Luke
    Participant

Is there any other way to get the update?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.