Mobile view

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    rpfitness

The main reason I purchased FitPro theme is when I viewed the demo, mobile view looked very good. I have just tested my site for the first time on a mobile device and it looks like desktop view with things like the pricing page table not lining up properly.

I have spent weeks designing the website and the mobile view looks terrible, this is a disaster.

Please help!

rpfitness
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

I have deactivated the “Generate Disable Mobile” plugin and now everything seems fine. Pls check.

rpfitness

It’s always the simple things! thanks. Now that I can see mobile view properly, how do I edit the mobile menu (as it is giving different options to desktop version) and make it available on all pages?

Thanks

Veena

Pls insert the following custom CSS in Themeoptions –

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px){
    #mobile-menu, #mobile-menu-toggle {
    position: fixed;
    }}

rpfitness

Great, thank you very much.
    While on the topic of the menu, how do I get the main menu to appear at the header along side my logo on all pages. Most pages have an option to display a menu of my choice, but the blog page, trainer page do not have this option so there is no way to navigate out of the page.

Thanks

Veena

The same option is available in these pages also. You can set it in corresponding page edit window under the option “CHOOSE CUSTOM PRIMARY NAVIGATION MENU”. Pls check.

rpfitness

Hi,

I navigated via pages – edit, found the “CHOOSE CUSTOM PRIMARY NAVIGATION MENU” but it still does not show up. I would like “Home 1” to appear at the top of every page on my website please.

rpfitness
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

It is not possible to set custom primary navigation in “single-trainer” page.
    With the help of breadcrumbs you can navigate to home page and trainer page.
    As an alternate solution you can set menu in the sidebar by using Custom Menu Widget.
    In Blog page i set home1 as primary navigation menu.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘FitPro Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.