Mobile – Parent Menu Item Unclickable

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Mobile – Parent Menu Item Unclickable

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    alexandr202

Good afternoon,
    Love the theme! Refer others to it all the time!

Have a hiccup I need help with. We setup the Menu to have children items (About Us has Contact Us under it on the menu). This works great for full PC browsers, but when you use it on the mobile version, you can only click on the link to the child menu item, but not the parent. So in our case, you can click on “Contact Us”, but not the “About Us” which houses the contact page. This happens on Safari, Chrome and Firefox on Android devices.

Check out http://www.jobpact.com from a mobile device to see what I mean. It is still a link, as I can click and hold to open in another tab, but when clicked, it does nothing. Thoughts?

Thanks in advanced!
    -Alex

Ernesto

Hi, could you send us a link to your webpage so we can provide you with the exact code you need?

Cheers!

Smart19
    Participant

Thank you alexandr202, we are having the exact same “problem” but haven’t asked this yet. I hope this will result in an update of the theme.

alexandr202

Yea, the website is http://www.jobpact.com.

Appreciate any help you could give me!

Nexus
    alexandr202

No offense, but that is a horrendous “solution”. Its a work around, not a solution.

Could you not make an arrow on Parent Menu Item to show the Sub Menu? What do other websites do to tackle this problem?

Smart19
    Participant

Hello Nexus, I am also not quite happy with this “solution”. In my opinion the Agile Theme lacks good mobile support with this problem. Would this not be something you would like to fix permanently? It would be highly appreciated.

Thank you!

Nexus

Give me couple of days time and I will see what can be done. I will explore the available options and get back to you. Thanks!

Nexus

Hi,

We have come up with a nice solution for this. We are submitting an update in next few hours and will notify you when the update is available in themeforest.net. Thanks!

Smart19
    Participant

Thank you for solving this. Now the menu works great with the iPhone. Good work!

Nexus

Glad you find it useful. Cheers!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile – Parent Menu Item Unclickable’ is closed to new replies.