Mobile Menu / Footer Questions

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    T4m

These are couple more questions for things that I have come across that I really can’t work out how to change.

1 – Is it possible to move the mobile menu icon down to the bottom right corner rather than top right?

2 – I have spent hours looking at how to change the colour of the dark lines that appear on the mobile menu, the longer one just under the site logo then all the others between menu items, you can see from the screen shot I’ve attached I’ve managed to change nearly all things but those, so I’d like to know what I need to add to change those please? Also tied in with this question, I’d like to put a small space between ‘account’ and ‘join’ in the mobile menu so I can underline join in a similar way like I have on the desktop menu, I’d also appreciate it if you could tell me what the mobile menu id for join is? account was easy as it was child-last, and my first menu item is child-first according to developer tools, but none of the other menu items have ids like this, and when trying menu-item-227 in various combinations I couldn’t get it to respond 🙁

3 – I’d also like to change the colour of the grey lines in the footer that appear under the heading of each footer widget and the long one that divides the footer widgets and footer menu/text area? I really couldn’t find what they are classed as to change these using developer tools.

4 – I’m having issues centring one of my widgets, the twitter feed one, I’ve managed the heading text but can’t find the right combination to centre the rest of the widget?

5 – If I for example wanted to change the icon in the mobile menu from icomoon to a font awesome one, if after installing the font awesome icons would it be possible to make this change using css or would it have to be done elsewhere?

Thanks,

T4m
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px)
    {
    #mobile-menu-toggle {
    top: 85px;
    }}

{
    #mobile-menu ul li {
    border-top: none;
    border-bottom: none;
    }}
    {
    #mobile-menu > ul {
    border-top: none;
    }}

#sidebars-footer .widget-title {
    }
    #footer {
    }

4. I didn’t see anything misaligned there.

5. Will get back to you.

T4m
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

Pls use this –

#mobile-menu ul li.menu-item-227 {
    margin-bottom: 10px;
    }

Twitter-widget

.widget-easy-twitter-feed-widget-row {
    padding-left: 25px;
    }

T4m

Brilliant, thank you very much!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile Menu / Footer Questions’ is closed to new replies.