Missing Shortcode in VC after update

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Missing Shortcode in VC after update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    softplaceweb

Hello,

I tried to update the theme from 4.1 to 4.5 with this steps:

1 – Unzip and upload new theme file in wp-content/themes
    2 – Unzip and upload js_composer, templatera and revslider in /wp-content/plugin

The theme works fine but I cannot modify the pages from VC because all the shortcode now are missing…What I have to do to avoid this problem? Coming back to 4.1 and all It’s ok…

Look at the attachment where you can see that many elements are missing

Thanks in advance

Marco

Full elements in 4.1 VC
    [attachment file=26542]

Missing elements in 4.5 after update
    [attachment file=26543]

Veena

Can you pls share a temp login to your site as a private reply, we ll take a look.

websolns

Hello, I am having same issue along with other styling issue with VC. Would you please let me know if there is an update on this issue?

Raghavendra

Have identified the issue in our local install as well. Will issue an update to the the theme with the fix within next few hours. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

softplaceweb

Ok…I am waiting for your update

Please let me know when will be fixed

Regards

Marco

Raghavendra

Sorry this took so long – we missed this post after we requested for a temp login until websolns’s post brought it to our attention again.

The update is now live on ThemeForest. Pls update and the VC addons should all be there. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.