Menu items not linking properly

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Menu items not linking properly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    UniversalSOF

When I click on the menu from the single page that’s outside of the original home page the menu for some reason does not link back to the main site. I’m sure its something simple that I am overlooking but I was hoping you might help me save some time figuring out the solution. I have been over and over this but no luck. I have put the link below. The nav link goes to a support page but from there the menu items do not link back. My guess would be that its an internal linking issue with the menu however I went through the documentation and also your demo site to make sure I had everything in order – no luck. Thanks for your support I look forward to your reply. I will reply to this thread as private with login and link. Thanks.

Dave

UniversalSOF
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I changed the js/main.js file at line number 212 to preventDefault: false since the script simply ignores the click event. The only advantage/disadvantage with this change is – the url in the address bar gets appended with the element id and that changes the back-forward flow of navigation when you hit the back button. Hope that helps.

Raghavendra

The navigation from support page works fine now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.