Menu adjustment

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Veena Veena 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chzito
    chzito

Hello there Portfolio Themes!

Hope you’re having a great week so far and a nice day.

http://www.avph.org/newsite/

1. How can I get the menu to be extended more across the page? The Contact Us tab goes down a level and I would like it to stay on the first level (I hope I am saying this right).

2. How do I turn off the floating menu with logo? When you scroll I would like NOT to have them menu follow because the LOGO takes up half the page when that happens.

Thank you so much for your support,
    Christine

Veena
    Veena

1. How can I get the menu to be extended more across the page? The Contact Us tab goes down a level and I would like it to stay on the first level (I hope I am saying this right).
    Currently there is no space for menu items to accomodate in a single row .Because you have got number of menu items .
    Can you pls convert some more menu items to dropdown menus ?

2. How do I turn off the floating menu with logo? When you scroll I would like NOT to have them menu follow because the LOGO takes up half the page when that happens.
    You can turn off sticky menu feature in themeoptions > General tab .

Chzito
    chzito

Thank you Phoenix!

http://www.avph.org/newsite/

1. Okay.

2. How can get the menu and logo not to stay on the page when scrolling down? I would like those elements to disappear when scrolling because the logo takes up half the page.
    by the way, the Sticky Menu is Off, it is the default. I attached a screenshot for you reference.

Thank you so much for your help,
    Christine 🙂

Attachments:
    Veena
    Veena

2. Currently sticky menu is on .

Attachments:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.