Menu

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ana enachescu
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m sending you the link to my website http://odysseyedu.ro/ in order to be easier for you to understand what I’m dealing with. Is it possible to hide the menu on the first page? I want it visible only when the user clicks the the “vreau sa vizitez” button. Also, I would like my logo to go above “ODYSSEY” but, I guess, it would push the whole text on the left further down.
    2. Also, when look at the other pages, for example, http://odysseyedu.ro/portideschise-2018/, I would like the background to be transparent only at the top of the page and to have a background color as the user scrolls down the page. Unfortunately, the way it is right know, makes it harder for the users to click the bottom button as it interferes with the dropdown list form the top menu.

Thank you,

Veena

1. You can create a landing page and separate home page for your website.
    In the landing page you can hide the header (using custom CSS) and set button link to your home page so that the button click will direct to home page.
    currently your logo is above the text “odyssey”..

2.Pls have the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

#header.sticky {
        background: #000 !important;
    }

ana enachescu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ana enachescu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

1.Pls try to disable smooth page load in themeoptions>General tab and see if that makes any change.
    Use caching plugin like WP Total Cache or WP Super Cache with compression enabled to help the site load faster.

Deactivate one plugin at a time and see which plugin is causing slowing down the site.

2. Pls have the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

.page-id-13917 #header, .page-id-13917 #footer, .page-id-13917 #footer-bottom {
        display: none;
    }

3. Pls try the below custom CSS –

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px){
    .homepage h1 {
        font-size: 60px;
    }}

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.