Memberium & LearnDash Courses Page

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support Memberium & LearnDash Courses Page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Micah Kleid
    Participant

Hi, you may not be able to solve this issue because it involves Memberium and LearnDash code, but Memberium created a template courses page for me that integrates with LearnDash and I am having some trouble with it, but Memberium says they do not know enough about CSS to fix it.

As you can see on our Courses page (http://dev.remodelersuniversity.com/our-courses/), the three courses in the first row are not lined up even though the images are all the same size and there is the same amount of text in them. The three courses in the second row line up perfectly but then the last course on the third row is aligned right when it would make much more sense to align left. You’ll probably need to log into the site as an admin so the username is livemeshthemes and the password is %RMvFBoLIj)CbIOVqy!@tJ)d.

As a side note, we had to go this route because your template doesn’t doesn’t support multiple column layout with LearnDash courses and our company president is adamant they appear this way. If I had to, I could just use PageBuilder to create a row of services or images, but I’d rather not go that route because I don’t like the way it looks.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Micah Kleid
    Participant

Hi, I’m just following up on this ticket from last week to see if you had a solution for our issue. Thank you!

Micah Kleid
    Participant

Never mind, we figured it out ourselves.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.