Marketing,News, Blog posts Not sliding

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support Marketing,News, Blog posts Not sliding

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Royal

Marketing,News and Blog posts Not sliding automatically in invent theme, manually it will work in my home page in my website,Any one help me as soon as possible ,find the attachment of screenshot.

Veena

Pls set Auto play to true in edit widget screen .
    If still you face trouble pls share a link to your site with a temp login here as a private reply.

Royal
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

In the page edit window you should see an edit button corresponding to each widget pls click the edit button and then you will be able to see carousel settings ..

Royal

sir, that setting is not in the homepage..please find the attachment of my screen shot,after clicking edit button on particular plugin that slider details only showing.pls help me to solve

Veena

The widget settings are for those who has created page using siteorigin page builder + livemesh siteorigin widgets .

You can directly change the shortcode parameter since you are using pagesections with shortcode .

[post_snippets_carousel id="news-carousel" post_type="news" navigation="true" post_count=6 image_size='medium' display_title=true show_meta=true display_summary=true show_excerpt="true" excerpt_count=10 hide_thumbnail="false" navigation="true" auto_play=true]

The details of all the shortcodes are available in themedocumentation, pls check .
    Thanks.

Royal

Now its working ..thanks great job

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Marketing,News, Blog posts Not sliding’ is closed to new replies.