Margins in #app-intro, adding a wufoo form

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Fusion Theme Support Margins in #app-intro, adding a wufoo form

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Holdingsapp

http://www.vestquity.com
    login: livemesh
    pw: Livemesh!

Holdingsapp

Hi guys, thanks for your continued support. I’ll post your admin login in separately. Per your email:

1) How do I get the left margin of the title and pitch of app-intro to match the left margin of #features, which I believe matches the margin set by the logo on the sticky header.

Holdingsapp

2) How can I change the right margin, color and size of #app-intro text (class=pitch)? The right margin should be the same as the heading/title just above it.

Holdingsapp

3) I would also like to insert a new item into the same app-intro. it is a questionnaire from wufoo. when i insert the code it works, however the questionnaire then uses the full width of the section. how can i set margins specifically for the questionnaire or let it set its own natural margins?

Holdingsapp

(hey sorry about breaking down the posts into so many pieces, there was something really weird going on that it would not let me post them all at once so i had to break it up)

Veena

1,2.Pls use the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

#app-intro .text-wrap {
        margin: 0;
    }
    #app-intro .pitch {
        color: #1DACD6;;
        font-size: 15px;
        line-height: 32px;
    }

3. This in not in the app-intro section , it is added in the call to action segment.
    pls try the below custom CSS –

.post-8381 #call-to-action.segment{
    max-width:1140px;
    }

Holdingsapp

Thanks Phoenix.

I played around with #app-intro .pitch { and inserted margin-right: 300px;. that gave me the right margin to match up with the title.

To clarify about wufoo, what i had live was not was I wanted to end up with. I have now made live the wufoo chart in #app-intro. I have attached pics of what I am trying to do.

The chart has a natural width of 355px. I want it to line up on the left with the title/pitch, and then have a 355 width. Bu as the pics show, the width is much greater and it ends up stretching the chart. How can I control the width of the chart?

Also, the pics show soemthing strange. Everytime I insert the chart, it makes the background-image zoom in. Very strange. Can I prevent that?

Veena

Pls try the below custom CSS –

div#wufoo-zxboxzl1dsefxn {
        max-width: 100%;
        width: 455px;
    }
    #app-intro.segment {
        padding-bottom: 0;
    }

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Fusion Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.