MAC Slider Container Problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    robbcapp
    Participant

Hello I love your theme and have been using it for years. The problem I recently noticed was that on the home page https://www.cpcom.com below the responsive slider there is the section that displays images withing the MAC computer screen background like you have on your demo. It seems that the images that rotate there are wider than the MAC screen. I did not add any additional plugins for years. Also do you have a child theme?

Veena

Pls add images that having same aspect ratio as that of our demo https://www.livemeshthemes.com/squash/#

robbcapp
    Participant

That’s it? That’s the paid support response I get? You could have at least told me the image sizes to use like your demo. I’m a little disappointed in this response. Now another day will go by. Not a happy camper.

robbcapp
    Participant

I went to your demo and see it that the images are 746×466 and when I tried that on my website that did not solve the issue. Can you please confirm the sizes of those images?

Veena

Can you pls try the below custom CSS in themeoptions > custom CSS tab

.mac-slider-container .flex-slider-container {
    top: 5%;
    width: 81%;
    left: 4.5%;
    height: 61%;
    }

robbcapp
    Participant

Veena thank you so much and that worked. Appreciate it.

robbcapp
    Participant

It worked on a desktop but made it smaller on mobile. Any other code to add that will not change mobile?

Veena

Pls add the below custom CSS also –

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px){
    .mac-slider-container .flex-slider-container {
        top: 5%;
        width: 91%;
        left: 4.5%;
        height: 61%;
        overflow: hidden
    }}

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Squash Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.