location of home page slider shortcode

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support location of home page slider shortcode

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marvin Eisen
    Participant

ON the home page, there is a slider revolution slider that came with the theme. It is called “main_slider”. When I edit the page I cannot find the code where this slider is inserted into the page. I looked at the theme editor templates but I do not see it. Where is this home page slider inserted in the theme? It is not on the page editor. I’ve included a screenshot of one of the slides from the slider that I’m sure you recognize.

Raghavendra

I have attached the screenshot which provides the information on where to enter the slider shortcode. If you had an older version of the theme installed, it is possible that one of the custom field values is still holding onto the older slider instance as reference. However, that can be overridden with the entry in the Advanced Entry options.

Eddie Ortiz
    Participant

I can’t get the Navigation Options to appear when I turn them on. Can someone help me figure out why it does not work? I purchased the slider bundled with a theme from Themeforest.

Thanks,
    Eddie

Raghavendra

Eddie – can you pls open a new thread with more details on the issue you are facing along with the theme used on your site. A link to your site will be helpful. Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.