Livemesh Image Grid Upgrade not Responsive

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums SiteOrigin Widgets Support Livemesh Image Grid Upgrade not Responsive

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    WpGirlD12
    Participant

Hello,

I upgraded to the most recent Livemesh Site Origins Widget Pro 1.7.5 I use the Livemesh Image Grid for my blog posts http://nancywinberg.com/blog/ I found out that in the Google Chrome browser, it is not responsive and will not flow the grid across the full width of the screen. This also occurs when viewed on my iPhone and it is rotated to the horizontal view orientation. Please let me know how this can be resolved.

Additionally the Livemesh Image Grid filterable menu does not align centered when in mobile view or in the portrait orientation of a tablet screen. How can I style this better?

Thanks for your help,

Nancy W.

Raghavendra

You have an old version of theme installed with has older 1.5.9 version of Isotope. We need the 3.0 version of isotope for the grid to function right. Pls upgrade your theme to the latest version to resolve this issue.

Also your site is not scrollable by mouse in Chrome. Pls upgrade the latest version of the theme to resolve this issue as well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘SiteOrigin Widgets Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.