Livemesh image grid issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi if you refer to kreativhouse.com/theworkspace the ‘load more’ button does not load the remaining images.

Also the widget seems to be really slowing down the page builder and load times.

please help

Veena

Can you share a link to specific page with a temp login as a private reply, we ll take a look.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

I don’t see any load more button in workspace page. Can you pls share a screenshot of the same?

Raghavendra

Is it possible to recreate this in the draft test page that I have created in your site. I need to see how you are creating the image gallery (kind/size of images you are using, for example) since we are not experiencing a slowdown when an image gallery is added to the page. See below the demo page – it seems to load fast even though there are many image grids part of the page –

https://www.livemeshthemes.com/siteorigin-widgets/image-gallery/

Hey guys check out the draft page now with the images in. Doesnt seem to load the pagenation

Raghavendra

I see a few errors in JS console which is causing this to happen – isotope not initialized. Cannot call methods, i.e. $().isotope(“insert”) and isotope not initialized. Cannot call methods, i.e. $().isotope(“layout”). Let me load your theme Sydney and test the plugin and get back to you with a solution in next 24 hours. Thanks.

Raghavendra

Can you pls check if the latest update resolves the issue. I am myself unable to reproduce this with Sydney theme since it has something to do with the order in which the calls to JS methods are triggered. I have made some changes which I believe address this.

If you still get this error, pls make us the admin of your site so that we can make some minor JS changes and retest. Pls make sure you do a hard refresh before retesting or better to test in incognito mode of the browser.

Kindly confirm the issue is fixed since we need to update the free version as well with this fix. Thank you.

Hi there,

Unfortunately this has not fixed the issue

without the pagenation turned on the webpage loads per the attached image which isnt great either?

Raghavendra

1) You are still using older version of the plugin. Pls update and let me know so that I can check again. I have no permissions to install/update plugin here.

2) I cannot even edit/save your page – nothing gets saved and hence I am unable to experiment a bit and get to the root cause of this issue. Pls provide edit page permission to my user account.

3) I recreated exact same page in our servers with exact same images, and same theme Sydney and had no issues at all. See link in private post below.

Raghavendra

Hi Mate, have a look now – plug in updated

Raghavendra

Pls deactivate Campaign Monitor plugin and the issue will be resolved.

Hey mate I cant just deactivate it as this runs my database….

There must be another alternative?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Livemesh image grid issue’ is closed to new replies.