Livemesh grid pro issues

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    aaron acker
    Participant

SO couple issues I’m hoping you can help me with.

One I purposefully have not put titles on my portfolio items in an attempt to not have titles when they are propagated into a livemesh grid (really going for lightbox look) The data field category however still shows up when hovering over the image. Which I could live with. BUT when clicked on it goes to the portfolio category. I’d prefer to block this link and have it just perform the lightbox effect (which it does but only if you click the small icon in the top right hand corner.)

Is there a way I can block the images from linking to the posts/categories (I have the link to post box unchecked)

Please refer to http://2am.online/gallery/

THANK YOU

Veena

Pls use the below custom CSS –

.lvca-portfolio .lvca-portfolio-item .lvca-image-info .lvca-terms {
        display: none !important;
    }

aaron acker
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

Currently that feature is not available.
    We are planning some changes to grid starting by next week and we will consider adding your request .

Thanks.

aaron acker
    Participant

Thank you. The small image is very hard to see/ click when on a high resolution screen. But currently this is the only way to have a filtered lightbox… which is by far the best portfolio option… Having no text overlay and full image button would be so professional looking. Would be outstanding.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘WPBakery Page Builder Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.