LiveMesh Grid Pagination Issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ryanhayden

Hi,

I am having problems with the pagination (both ‘show more’ and ‘numbered’) on the LiveMesh Grid.

For example, if I have two categories chosen to display, they both display the total number of posts on the show more button/or page numbers depending on what is chosen, rather than just the correct number of posts within that category.

The grid is also not displaying all of the posts it should in certain categories, choosing to only display one and not loading the rest until you physically load more via the ‘show more’ button or by clicking on the next page.

Here is a URL to the page: http://www.drennan-test.co.uk/the-drennan-cup/

Please, could you let me know how I can fix this problem?

Thank you.

Raghavendra

This is expected behavior since the posts are shown in the order of their creation/published date. The number shown in the load more button is always the remaining posts and does not change the number when a category is chosen. This is the way most grids work since we are trying to filter the posts by JS and not by reloading the page.

The solution in your case would be one of below –

1) Split the grid into two, displayed one below the other – one for each category and remove the filter since the posts will be limited to one category.

2) Or if you want to retain the filter function, you can change the sort order – see ‘Order By’ field in ‘Build Query’ window until you arrive at a good mix of the two category posts when the page loads. You can use the option ‘Menu Order’ in ‘Order By’ field to build a custom ordering of your own by using the plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/post-types-order/.

3) Display more posts in one go by changing the ‘Posts per page’ attribute in ‘Build Query’ window to a higher number like 20 or so. This will pull more posts from the other category which currently has only one category post displayed.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘SiteOrigin Widgets Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.