Livemesh Grid – Making My Rows Straight

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Yestin Rowse
    Participant

Hi,

I am using the VC Addons plugin on my site and am using livemesh grid to pull in blog post images, titles and excerpts on a meet the team page. I want my meet the team page to display 4 posts in a row on a desktop screen. It is doing this but where names and job titles and longer it makes the post underneath jump down so the rows aren’t straight. Is there an option to improve this? Can I add in some css to help straighten the lines of boxes?

Please see this page as an example of where I am having this problem: http://www41.cornwall.ac.uk/about-us/meet-the-team

I need all my rows to be straight – I don’t know if it’s possible to add a maximum height to the posts maybe?

Have attached screenshots of the options that I am using.

I need to know what is causing the problems or I will have to format my page differently. I am using the free version of the plugin – would the premium version of the plugin fix these issues?

Kind regards

Yestin

yestin@idenna.com

Veena

There is a script error displayed in the developer tools console.
    Can you pls share a temp login to your site here as a private msg?

Yestin Rowse
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Yestin Rowse
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I loaded the PRO plugin as a trial in your site and it seems to display fine. You can check the same. I am still a little puzzled as to why the free version does not work well – there is a isotope script conflict in the free version which does not exist in the PRO one. Initial checks does not point to any difference between free and PRO version when it comes to dealing with this script. Still finding out.

Yestin Rowse
    Participant

Hi,

Okay I think we will upgrade to premium which I hope will fix this issue.

Just want to check – if we upgrade and it doesn’t fix the issue are we able we get a refund?

Kind regards

Yestin

Raghavendra

Sure we will offer you a refund if you encounter issues and do not want to use it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘WPBakery Page Builder Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.