LiveMesh Features don't seem to work on certain post types

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Peak Theme Support LiveMesh Features don't seem to work on certain post types

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Arnelle Lozada
    Participant

Hi again,

It’s Arnelle again and you requested that I post the most recent queries in a new thread, so here it is! The coding you provided to make the title text stand out on my “Curated Trips” page worked wonderfully, thank you! The additional queries are copy/pasted below. Again, pls see attached screenshots for your reference.

While you’re in the backend would you pls also look into why I can’t remove the header in these post types? It seems my LiveMesh features aren’t available within these post types, so I can’t choose to not display the header. If you click into one of the curated trips, like the “Holistic Retreat in Morocco”, you’ll see that the headers are doubled up (pls see first attached screenshot for your reference). Also, the gallery at the bottom of the posts doesn’t seem to go full width, and I don’t know why that would be either (please see second screenshot for your reference. If you could also pls help me figure these things out I’d really appreciate it! Is the instagram icon update good to go now? I will upload the new php you sent me if so.

Arnelle Lozada
    Participant

Sorry and one more thing, no lightbox plugins seem to work with this theme. I really need a lightbox to work since the site will be so image-heavy. Pls advise asap?

Veena

Double post header –
    Pls have the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

.single-tour-operator .archive-title {
        display: none;
    }

Veena

Can i get a temp login to your site as a private msg, pls?

Is the instagram icon update good to go now?
    Yes you can upload the modified file.

Arnelle Lozada
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

Can you pls check this with Tour Operator plugin guys?

Arnelle Lozada
    Participant

I did check with the Tour Operator guys and they said it has something to do with the theme I’m using tweaking the code or rejecting some code. With the Lightbox plugins, that has nothing to do with the Tour Operator plugin, I believe it has to do with the theme, correct?

Arnelle Lozada
    Participant

Hi there, following up on this. Are you able to provide an update?

Veena

Will get back to you shortly on this .

Arnelle Lozada
    Participant

Great thank you!

Raghavendra

Arnelle – you have a JS error on this page derived from the tour operator plugin.

Uncaught TypeError: jQuery(…).scrollspy is not a function
    at Object.anchorMenuScrollSpy (custom.min.js?ver=1.0.8:1)
    at Object.initThis (custom.min.js?ver=1.0.8:1)
    at HTMLDocument. (custom.min.js?ver=1.0.8:1)
    at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at Function.ready (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)

You should ask them to fix the same since it can interfere with theme functions. I can’t think of a way our theme would cause this error.

Also the images on the gallery are really small. They cannot extend beyond their current size due to their native size. You should ask the plugin support why they limit the images to this small size. The theme does not interfere with the gallery they create. Hope this helps.

Raghavendra

Also, if you need any lightboxes to work, the JS error above must be fixed. There are many free plugins on wordpress.org for lightbox. Pls search for ‘lightbox plugin wordpress’ in google to get started.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Peak Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.