Link to single portfolio from header menu

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Link to single portfolio from header menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    palmtree
    Participant

Hi Code Master,

I have a question about highlighted HEADER navigation menu.

Example:
    ==========================================================
    A menu named “ABOUT” has got 3 children menus (A, B and C). Specific URLs are set to menu A, B and C, whereas the URL of “ABOUT” is just set to “#” which means does nothing – so it outputs text “ABOUT” only. **menu A, B and C are dropdown so unless the mouse is hover “ABOUT”, they don’t show up.
    ==========================================================

In this situation, when users click menu A, B or C, the website takes you to the page A, B or C.
    However menu “ABOUT” isn’t highlighted. Instead “HOME” is highlighted. I would like the menu “ABOUT” to be highlighted because menu A, B and C are under the ABOUT contents.

Hope you my explanation makes sense.
    I look forward to hearing from you!

palmtree
    Participant

Forgot to mention…
    Menu A, B and C are actually linked to a portfolio single page.

Not sure if the text only parent menu can be highlighted when menu A, B and C are normal pages (not portfolio singles though.

palmtree
    Participant

I confirmed that the only parent menu which doesn’t highlight is when children menus (inside dropdown) are linked to the single portfolio pages. Link to normal pages are all fine.

It would be really appreciated if you could look into this.

Thank you.

Veena

Can you pls share a link to your site ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.