Link to external URL in new window

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Link to external URL in new window

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Leap

Good Day,
    I have used “Page Links To” plugin with other themes and it works well. However I can’t get the “open in new window” option (available when creating a new portfolio post) to work with the Agile Theme. It opens the new URL but not in a new tab. I am using this in my “show post snippets” page and need the “gallery images in my portfolio to link to an external site in a new browser tab.

Any thoughts or do you know of a different way to do this.
    Your time much appreciated!
    Thank You
    WPversion 3.8.3

Ernesto

Hi! There’s a posibility that your WP version is not updated to the latest and that causes problem with the plugin and the theme. I’d advice that you update that and the Theme version in order to discar a compatibily issue.

Cheers!

Leap
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ernesto

Hi!! If you send us a link to your webpage we’ll provide you with the exact code you need to solve the issues 2. and 3. We cannot give support the third party plugins. You should try contacting the plugin designer.

Cheers!

Leap
    Leap
    Ernesto

Hi! For the circle not to appear you’ll need to go to your Custom CSS Section in your Theme Options Panel and enter the following code:

#page-loading {background: transparent!important;
    display: none !important;}

I’ve tried your page on a smaller screen and the header seems to be adjusting properly. What would you exactly need it to look like? You can chek in this site: http://css-tricks.com/snippets/css/media-queries-for-standard-devices/ how to adjust specific CSS only to a given screensize.

Let us know so we can continue working on the issues!
    Cheers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.