Lightbox conflict

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Heinz Robert
    Participant

If plugin lightbox disabled the Elementor lightbox still does not open the image.

Raghavendra

Heinz Robert – I understand you need to use elementor lightbox on mobile since it is slidable. We fixed a number of things in the grid and image gallery in recent updates but we could not prioritize this. I could not find an easy way around the problem actually since I did not find a hook to disable elementor lightbox on our grid/gallery.

BTW, I am wondering if lightbox is really relevant on mobile – the size of the image in the lightbox would be the same as the one displayed on the page as part of the grid. What benefit would it serve to display a lightbox on mobile if the image size is the same?

Heinz Robert
    Participant

But mobile is not just smartphone. Also on tablet it is not working. There the lightbox shows the pictures bigger than in the gallery.
    I bought this plugin because of the gallery and now it is useless.

Raghavendra

We were able to resolve all issues with lightbox with the current release 1.7.2. Stay tuned for more changes to gallery module in coming days to make it more useful –

= 1.7.2 =
    * Fixed – Lightbox conflict with Elementor for gallery, gallery carousel, posts/portfolio grid and posts blocks modules
    * Added – Option to choose either Elementor or Magnific Popup as lightbox lib for gallery and gallery carousel addons
    * Added – Made Elementor lightbox lib as default for gallery and gallery carousel addons with slideshow function.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Elementor Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.