li tag within loop getting overlapped on each other for faculty and department

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support li tag within loop getting overlapped on each other for faculty and department

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sujoy Banerjee
    Participant

Hi,
    The faculty and department loop’s li tag elements overlapping each other on top of another on larger screen devices only Resizing the browser fixes it . Looks like some css issues

see screenshot for reference :

Sujoy Banerjee
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

I disabled a few plugins that helped restore the layout. Pls enable the deactivated plugins one at a time to find the plugin causing this issue..

Sujoy Banerjee
    Participant

ok found it , its the userpro plugin
    Now how to fix the conflict because i can’t keep that plugin disabled as its handling the total login and registration system on the site

Raghavendra

The plugin uses an older version of isotope JS – Isotope PACKAGED v3.0.0 while we use 3.0.2. Can you pls ask them upgrade the isotope JavaScript script so that we resolve this conflict?

Raghavendra

This plugin has about 2000 lines of JS – and I am not able to see how exactly they are loading those scripts. Looks like they have a backdoor for this 🙂 Hope updating the isotope will resolve this issue.

Sujoy Banerjee
    Participant

ok, i have created a ticket with userpro based on what u said about the isotope JS, lets see

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.