LearnDash Quiz Not Working in Focus Mode

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support LearnDash Quiz Not Working in Focus Mode

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    asapelearning
    Participant

I just updated to LearnDash 3.0.6.1 on my Dev site and when you turn on Focus Mode, the “Start Quiz” button no longer works. I’ve narrowed the issue down to the Invent Theme (I disabled all plugins except LearnDash and it still wouldn’t work). Any idea how to get Focus Mode quizzes to work with your theme?

asapelearning
    Participant

I asked LearnDash is there was anything specific in your theme that could be causing focus mode to not work and their reply was:

It’s hard to say, but I would start by looking to see if there’s a JavaScript conflict. Sometimes, importing a script incorrectly on a page can cause this.

If they find that there is code change needed on our part, we’re happy to look into it further and see if that’s possible.

Please let me know if you are able to find out what in the theme is causing the issue with quizzes and focus mode and I can pass it along to LearnDash, in case others experience the same issue.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.